Monday, October 10, 2011

1st Wedding Anniversary @ Plan B, Bangsar Village 1

Dear Tummy,

Three days ago I celebrated my wedding anniversary... huhuhu.. im so bless and excited.... i have plan to have my lunch at the restaurant that i never try before. So that i choose for this place call Plan B. Let me share with you guys what i have in this place.

The place sangat cozy and relax. When i enter this place i can see the dessert display.. erkk.. i like... put the bag at the table and go straight to the counter display.. hahah.. yummy..


There a lot of dessert display that catch my eye. such Choc Banana Charlotte, Almond Toffe Bar, Rocky Road,Choc Truffle Torte, Raisin Scones, Banana Bread Loaf,Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting and many more. so i decided to have 2-3 dessert at least... haha.


Tadda! this is what i ordered for me n Mr H. I love dessert so much and im so disappointed because the Carrot Cake that i order early is finish because of the Q. uhuk uhuk... on the left is my charming Rocky Road Bar - RM5++ and on the right is Mr H dessert which is Banana Bread Loaf with Caramel Cream & Walnut - RM10++.




Later we start to order the main course. I really like the concept of the menu.. so simple.. there is no picture include... just wording :D


Hahaha... still talking about the desserts out there... i can see the desserts counter from inside... every single time i catch a glimpse at the desserts bar, and see the desserts come and go from their space.. hahahha


Here my main course. I have the Smoked Salmon Sandwich - RM19++


The Salmon is really fresh and i love the taste. The cream cheese is so yummy and the lemon smell make me drooling.. the chips so delicous but the cheft is so stingy with it. hahaha


But then i still love the Mr H food more... huhuhu... its look more yummy from my Smoked Salmon. And i tasted it and yes it is so juicy.. its include two juicy home made patties, melted cheddar, fries & onion rings. yummy! yummy! yummy!

we have order the iced chocolate - RM10++ and Chocolate Milkshake - RM10++ but there is no picture because the drinks come late and Mr H already keep the camera into the bag. :D


me infront of the Plan B

For me, this is the next spot that i think i will come again & again with my lovely friends. for those out there who like to try this place u should ready to be tempted with the desserts hahaha.. and it cost me RM89.30 after the tax.

The Tummy: Myself, Hasmi

Mood Tummy: *Double Happy

Plan B that i know:

Plan B
Bangsar Village 1,
Jalan Telawi Satu,
Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur

1 comment:

  1. wow nice planning for wedding anniversary. yummy food and that's delicious look. pretty your looking and nice posting
    B&B Brugge

    ReplyDelete